Welcome to the new digs!

Discuss Lynn's books, characters, and other upcoming projects.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LynnKurland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Welcome to the new digs!

Postby LynnKurland » December 30th, 2015, 10:42 pm

I guess we're on the other side now!

Welcome to the new site. It's been designed specifically with my lack of web-management-savvy in mind, so I'm confident it'll be less intimidating which will equal my showing up here much more often.

I still have a few excerpts to go--thanks to my niece J for typing up what we're enjoying now--and there are other things I'd like to add as time goes on, but I'll keep those under wraps for now and get back to the romance I'm currently working on. Scotland calls . . .

Here's to a truly fantastic 2016 full of bright, sparkling, lovely things and loads of good books to read!
Lynn

Return to “Main Discussion”